As a member of the Florenceville-Bristol & District Chamber of Commerce, you receive the following benefits:
- Free listing on the Business Directory Map
- Free listing on the Chamber Website
- Sponsorship opportunities for local events
- Discounted advertising in our annual Flurry of Christmas Spirit event
- Member Referrals
- Networking through monthly Business Breakfasts
- Small Business Counselling Services
- Certificate of Origin Documentation Services
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Use of Chamber Meeting Room
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA (1.49%), MasterCard (1.49%), Discover (1.60%), and debit cards ($0.05/transaction) through First Data Canada. Visit https://www.chambermerchantservices.ca for details and contacts.
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre) – offered to the company and its employees – at all Canadian ESSO branded service stations. Visit http://essobusinesscards.ca/a/index.php?org=chamber for details and contacts.
- Home, auto, travel, and pet insurance through Johnson Inc. Visit http://www.chambers.ca for details and contacts.
- Mystery shopper program through Competitactics. Visit http://www.competitactics.com for details and contacts.
- SME-oriented online training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre. Visit http://www.chamberelearning.ca for details and contacts.
- Human resource services through First Call… Your hotline to HR. Visit http://www.firstcallhr.ca for details and contacts.
- Discounts of 30% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports to Canada, and 75% (starting at) on freight shipment services with the UPS Savings Program. Visit https://www.membersbenefitprogram.com/CCC/en for details and contacts.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store. Visit http://www.getmoresavemore.ca/step1_ccc.php for details and contacts.
- Through a partnership with The Alba Group – a buying group – receive discounted products and services through Lyreco Canada. Visit http://www.albagroupchamber.ca for details.
- Audio conferencing, web collaboration, and webinar services from Evolve Collaboration. Visit http://www.evolvecollaboration.com for details and contacts.
- 10% discount on the cost of ICC Publications. Visit http://www.chamber.ca/publications/icc-canada-bookstore for details and contacts.
- Expert advice and guidance provided at no cost by our in-house Trade Commissioner. Visit http://www.chamber.ca/resources/tools-for-trade for details and contacts.
- Town of Florenceville-Bristol
- Representation on the NB Council for the Atlantic Chamber of Commerce
- Advocacy on LSD, Town, and Provincial Issues
- Membership to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Membership to the Atlantic Provinces Chamber of Commerce