As a member of the local business community, the Florenceville-Bristol & District Chamber of Commerce (FBCC) would like to invite you to become a member of the Chamber. This website will provide you with information that describes the roll the FBCC plays as an organization representing local business interests as well as a list of the many advantages your business would enjoy as a Chamber member.
What Is The FBCC?
The Florenceville-Bristol & District Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1985 to help improve and promote the financial and public interests of the area. The backbone of this organization is comprised of many active members and volunteers of diverse businesses within the community. The FBCC is governed by an elected member board of directors and promotes community development by providing representation and services throughout the area.
Why Join The Chamber?
- Advocacy – Your membership strengthens the voice of the business community and adds resources to the FBCC to act as a voice of business when dealing with advocacy and economic development issues that affect our community.
- Benefits – The chamber is proud to offer our members an extensive benefits package. These benefits are designed to assist small, medium, and large businesses and their employees. Click here to view the full list of benefits available to our members.
- Events – Networking is essential to every business, whether you’re trying to sell a product or establish your company in the business community. We offer members numerous opportunities to meet and network on a monthly basis.
- Education – In order to maintain a sound and healthy organization, continuing education must be an objective of everyone. The FBCC includes an educational component in our membership to encourage our members and all of their employees to continue their education.
- Affiliation with the Atlantic Provinces Chamber of Commerce (APCC) and Other Chambers – This partnership enables members to network and participate in APCC and other Chambers’ events, workshops, and conferences providing an even broader perspective on businesses and the economy in New Brunswick and other provinces in Canada.
We would be pleased to welcome you as a new member of the Florenceville-Bristol & District Chamber of Commerce.